Let’s start with the basics…
I’m a freelance copywriter and editor. I work with businesses, organisations and individuals who are doing brilliant and inspiring things. If you’re struggling to make what you’re doing sound as good as it is, I can probably help.
You can reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org and 07739 690515.
What about my experience?
I’ve been living by my pen for nearly a decade. In that time, I’ve:
- helped new brands express themselves and old brands refresh themselves
- helped startups find their voice, and old hats remember theirs
- composed many a narrative, mission statement and about us page
- come up with names, straplines and killer one-liners
- and written articles, web pages, brochures, reports, scripts, stories, posters, profiles…
The greatest string to my bow is the three years I spent at Futerra (from 2011 to 2014). As the only dedicated copywriter during that time, I worked on almost every brief that came through the door – check out my Futerra portfolio to see more.
What about me, as a person?
Well, I’m clear-headed, optimistic, excitable, honest and I love what I do. I spend a lot of time outside – writing, thinking, running, biking, gardening, swimming, climbing things and doing handstands. I live in Bristol, and am often in London and, you know, other places.
How much do I charge?
It depends. I usually work to a day rate, but am always happy to discuss a flat project fee instead.